Trends in the Industry
Providing the intelligence, analytics, methodology and path to improved management process and performance fueled by Software Powered
Offerings (SPOs) identifying "Risk and Value Opportunities".
"TOGETHER WE REACH BEST-IN-CLASS"
Leadership Trends for 2015
6. The IoT provides completely new technologies providing companies new opportunities to jump into entirely
industries and markets. Connecting devices – robots – language, artificial intelligence making
5. IT Architects must think data first and be the “Angels of the Enterprises” with speed and acceptance flying
across the silo’s Identifying how and where the KIDM is, and how it will be delivered, from where to who,
when and how!
Their number one issue is decades of application-centric silos
that are unconnected and not
designed to be easily discovered, shared or used
by other applications. Analytic driven enterprises
will force the acknowledgement
but slows responsiveness an important cultural analytic.
is estimated to consume more that 1/3 of their budget on application
Also by 2016 it is estimated that over ˝ of large application integration will
be spent on data integration
4. IT does not currently deliver the speed with accurate responsiveness that is required by the business
to match the acceleration of changes to the Business and Budget models.
3. IT is no longer considered to be a key competitive asset to the enterprise and still holds the record in
C-Level turn-over. IT now must become architects of KIDM, the KEP™ (Knowledge, Experience and
to provide the accuracy with responsiveness meeting the needs of the enterprise
2. There is at this point little differentiation between the competitive software applications products and
1. Business Leaders are transforming their Business and their first requirement is their (KIDM) Knowledge,
and Data Management program. They now think “data first” and “data foremost”. No longer
applications first and foremost.
IT needs to comprehend that it is good-bye to an applications centered
strategy. Data is now the new center of everything
important in order to accomplish their transformation
goals and therefore is their foremost need and focus.
Dramatic Change in IT Leadership 2015
Data First! to Drive Required "Business Value"
Driven by Business Leadership Unmet Knowledge – Information and Data Needs
The Year of Attention to Data Detail Deficit Disorder
Entire contents © 1992-2015 NorthPoint ERM LLC All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in any form without prior written
permission is forbidden.