NorthPoint Immutable Laws
Providing the intelligence, analytics, methodology and path to improved management process and performance fueled by Software Powered
Offerings (SPOs) identifying "Risk and Value Opportunities".
1. 86% of the enterprises have not achieved “Best-in-Class” performance and they missed between 37% and
46% of the most important Fundamental Business Activities (FBAs) that are required to achieve peak
2. Risk management is not practiced by more than 91% of the personnel in the enterprise. The 9% that do
practice it are the most respected personnel who have unique KEP™ (Knowledge, Experience and
that “See risks that could eliminate or cause success and or failure” and know the difference.
3. The most important
knowledge for management to achieve and maintain “Best-in-Class” performance is their
However, only 9% - 11% have proven, accurate numbers. 92% of the enteprises do not
ask for more than
60% of the Knowledge – Information and Data they need for their decisions.
4. Beyond realizable revenue, management must
have the knowledge of the unmet needs of the target market.
However, less than 18% had achieved that!
5. 54% of the enterprises have low levels of success compared to “Best-in-Class”. They scored between
48.2%-61.5% on 60 FBAs while completely missing over 45 of the key 105 FBAs (out of the 105 FBAs).
6. 27% of the enterprises
that had medium levels of success scored between 63.2% - 76.5% on 84 (FBAs)
Fundamental Business Activities
and missed 21 of the key 105 FBAs.
7. 12.4% of the enterprises achieving high levels of sustained success scored between 78.2%
- 87.3% and
missed 12 of the 105 FBAs.
8. 6.8% of the enterprises that have very high levels
of sustained success and are the market leaders scored
between 88.62% - 96.63% on the FBAs (99 of the
9. Enterprise Management missed between 64% and 78% of the required capabilities they need and should
expect from their marketing organization. Therefore missed the realizable revenue each year.
10. 71% of the enterprises underperform
the market leaders in the precision of their decisions and their
performance ranges from 45.4%
to 62.2% of what is required to add to their Brand Value.
11. If there isn't an effective process that identifies risk in the
enterprise, un-validated personal biases will have
the largest impact on Time to Market (TTM)
and Time to Profitability (TTP). This leads to missed revenues
and cost opportunities.
Only 45.2% to 61.1% of the required knowledge for the precision of decisions is available and that deficit
adds between 35% to 46% to the internal process time.
13. Enterprise Brand has to be 87% or higher to be “Best-in-Class” in
order to shorten the sales cycle. However,
only 14% of the enterprises have achieved that.
Brand if scored below 87%, adds to the sales cycle. A brand index of 65% has a 3x multiplier on the sales
15. Only 13% of the enterprises identify and deliver the required, accurate knowledge and it provides them a
market performance advantage. Between 24.1% and 31.3% of the enterprises do not have internal and
external data, information and knowledge of customers unmet or unidentified needs and therefore 61.% of
the time the revenue objectives are missed. There isn’t an effective process to identify accurate realizable
revenue in over 87.3% of the organizations.
16. 93.7% of the enterprises do not have the required Knowledge – Information
and Data to make the required
key decisions and do not measure the precision of the decisions
required to execute the strategy.
17. Missing Knowledge, Information and Data Management is the number one issue that
leads to an incomplete
strategy and is not connected to drive the strategy and decision
"TOGETHER WE REACH BEST-IN-CLASS"
Based on years of research, NorthPoint has identified the Immutable Laws of Enterprise Performance. These are the most important analytical laws that when ignored lead to failure.
Entire contents © 1992-2015 NorthPoint ERM LLC All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in any form without prior written
permission is forbidden.