Providing the intelligence, analytics, methodology and path to improved management process and performance fueled by Software Powered
Offerings (SPOs) identifying "Risk and Value Opportunities".
"TOGETHER WE REACH BEST-IN-CLASS"
Enterprise Performance Research Learnings...
- Slightly less than 7% of all enterprises perform to “Best-in-Class” levels because, on average, nearly 50% of their fundamental business
activities (FBAs) are not measured or are incomplete.
- On average companies measure or attempt to measure between 600 and 1,200 performance
indicators. NorthPoint has identified 105 Fundamental Business Activities that directly impact business performance.
- Most enterprises
are missing from 25% to 37% of the critical performance-centered knowledge needed to be effective, efficient and resilient.
- Most enterprise strategies are incomplete as required, to consistently advance over the competition.
- KEP™ (Knowledge, Experience
and Performance) levels were 15-20% below what is required to achieve “Best-in-Class” performance.
- Organizations that have effective process management and process owners improve their operations from 4.2-6.3% every year.
- Those who
do not manage their processes see a yearly increase in infrastructure costs of between 1.2 and 3.7%.
- Strong process organizations
allow average performers to achieve above average results.
- The average IT organization has a performance score of 45.7%, however, performance scores must be greater than 85% to be considered
- Currently 62% - 67% of the most important decisions are made without the required data – information – knowledge.
availability is nearly 2X the data that is required; however, only 37-47% of the required knowledge is currently available for the
- 77-84% did not have an effective or efficient process for identifying un-met needs of enterprise business leadership.
- Cost-driven versus value-driven proposals lengthen the sales cycle and reduce the probability of obtaining or retaining the business.
- Customer remains with current outsource provider when Best-in-Class score is greater than 91.6%.
Based on years of research on enterprise performance , NorthPoint has identified learnings that impact overall performance .
Entire contents © 1992-2015 NorthPoint ERM LLC All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in any form without prior written
permission is forbidden.